Hello World. I’m Tyler — A self-taught, seasoned, versatile developer from Newfoundland.
A combination of two Egyptian gods — Osiris and his brother Set. Combining the two together gives a glimpse to the elements of development… birth, death, resurrection, disorder, and chaos that a project or process goes through.
I specialize with
- Backend systems
- Integrations between systems
- Shopify & Shopify apps
- Development consulting
I regularly develop with
I dabble with
- React Native/Flutter
- Hardware development with BLE and NFC communications
- Open source contributions
Some of my pinned work
- Laravel Shopify - PHP; A full-featured Laravel package for aiding in Shopify App development
- Basic Shopify API - PHP; A simple sync/async API wrapper for Shopify using Guzzle for REST and GraphQL.
- basic_shopify_api - Python; A sync/async REST and GraphQL client for Shopify API using HTTPX.
- gowith - Golang; Python’s “with” implemented in Go.
- with - PHP; Python’s “with” implemented in PHP.
- http_shopify_webhook - Golang; Webhook verification for Shopify.
- Theme Deploy - Golang; An automated, delta, theme release helper for Shopify.